Monday, April 2, 2012




I've been working on a styling project which has me running around to shops all over the city - it's great to have the opportunity to shop in the name of work, but I always end up coming home with something new for me that I didn't plan on, or need. Today I went to the Marimekko store for the first time. Amazing. I didn't realize how much of a fan I was until I walked in the store. A lot of their prints are a little over the top for me, but going in, I learned that a lot of them aren't. I held back and just got myself this small cup, but I've put a lot of things on my mental wish list. I also picked up this little newsletter. It's mainly interviews with designers at the company, but there's also a couple of pages of full page prints. I am tempted to pull them out and frame them. I particularly like the Helsinki print on the front cover.

1 comment: