Tuesday, May 8, 2012


I'm afraid the closest thing to a tip I can offer is this peek inside R's travel bag.
Despite being a frequent flyer and her young age (with family all over the map, it's hard not to be), R is not good on planes. She gets way too exhausted to play nice and way too riled up to fall asleep. On almost every flight we've taken, I've been the embarrassed mom in the back of the plane trying desperately to get my little beast to stop crying. I don't know why I haven't figured out the magic to getting her to relax -- it is magic, right? It seems to be the only possible explanation as I've tried everything else. The one thing I have learned is how to make an awesome travel bag. Her favorite thing is the pom-pom fringe, but the sock comes in a close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment