Thursday, August 2, 2012

Whew. Little r and I just got back from what I think is the longest vacation I've ever taken and I really can't believe it's been almost a full month since I've been here.  Like I said, whew. Before I left I had dreams of dropping by every now and again to update with little posts and let you all know what we were up to, lost in the abyss. But, just like my inability to get my act together to take photos on vacations, I also cannot get on a computer to save my life.
I did manage a few shots - all of little r. I guess if you give me a month I can come up with something. To keep things relevant, you may notice some previous sewing projects in action.








3 comments:

  1. such great photos! what kind of camera is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Blake! I always look at my photos and wish they were a little better, so it is so nice to get the compliment! But yes, it's all in the camera. We have the Panasonic Lumix, DMC-G3. I absolutely love it and have noticed a significant difference in photo quality since I've started using it.

      Delete
  2. We are missing you here, but glad to find you back on the web. Such fun memories!

    ReplyDelete