Monday, November 12, 2012


Despite all my whining, I have actually been working on and, more importantly, finishing some projects. One of which is this sweater for little R, made using the pattern that my sister lovingly sent after I scolded her on the internet. Sorry, big sis. But, rather than giving me the crafting boost I need, I'm afraid this poor sweater may be the source of the slow down. Thing is, I'm just not sure I'm happy with it. I was so sure of the color when it was on the skein, but now that it's all knitted up I don't think it was the right choice. I still think it's a very pretty color, and I am happy with the yellow detail on the cuff, but I don't think it was the best choice for little R. What it all comes down to is that I just don't know how to shop for a blond. So here I am, too many dollars and hours later feeling a little disappointed. I know the best way out is to let go and carry on, but of course I'm second guessing all other supply purchases I've made in the past month (which are an embarrassingly many). Hopefully I'll bite the bullet soon and just make something already. I promise, you will be the first to know.


2 comments:

  1. Well that was fast! I think she looks adorable. If you need to make things for a brunette, my hair is getting darker all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous and looks great on her. Don't stress!

    ReplyDelete