Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I think I was reeling from some serious crafting adrenaline after finishing all those blankets and I might have bit off a bit more than I can chew. Mostly, I think I was just so excited to finally have an excuse to go out and buy some new supplies for some new projects, but now I'm afraid that what I really bought were just some more things to throw in the to-do pile. I am (or was) super excited about each and every one of the 7 projects I stocked up for, but as I prepare to jump in and actually make something I'm having a bit of a crisis of confidence and don't know where to start. Hopefully I'll have something to show for all this soon.

1 comment:

  1. With the new job I am surprised that you held out for this long. I have been pouring over the sampler book and think I have one picked out. I'd like to have something to work on over Christmas.

    ReplyDelete