Tuesday, December 11, 2012

citronille daisy pattern
citronille daisy pattern
While trolling around the web way too late at night a few months ago I stumbled my way to Citronille. Their children's clothing patterns are just perfect - simple, straight forward & classic. I immediately impulse-bought a handful of them and am just now getting to actually put them to work.
"Daisy" is the first one I worked on, in a pink striped oxford I had bought for another project that went down the tubes. I did the shirt in size 2 and it's still a bit big on the lady as a top, but fits her very nicely as a short dress.
I have two more almost finished, just waiting for buttons & button holes, but now with Christmas coming they've inched their way to the bottom of the pile. Maybe sometime in the new year.
citronille daisy pattern

citronille daisy pattern


2 comments:

  1. Your little lady is beyond photogenic. And I kinda wish that tunic came in lady sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's hard to get her to sit still long enough to snap the shot, but we have fun. About the tunic, you're in luck. Citronille makes adult size patterns too!

    ReplyDelete